Note:Requires basic game of Diablo III.
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls is an expansion pack for the action role-playing video game Diablo III.
After Diablo's defeat, Tyrael recovers black Soulstone that contains the essence of all seven of the Great Evils. As knowing it is too dangerous to leave in the hands of mortals or angels, he and four Horadrim try to take the Black Soulstone back to Sanctuary and attempt to seal it away where it can never be found.
Reaper of Souls adds a number of new features to the core gameplay of Diablo III. These include:
* One new character class: the Crusader
* A fifth act taking the story of Diablo III "from the legendary city of Westmarch to the unhallowed halls of the Pandemonium Fortress"
* A new artisan: the Mystic
* A new level cap of 70 (up from 60)
* Many new weapons and new pieces of armor
* New skills and runes for existing classes
* New monsters to defeat
The pre-expansion patch includes:
* Nephalem Rifts and Nephalem Trials
* Account wide Paragon levels
* Unlimited paragon leveling, with a bonus of +250 in each main stat (strength, dexterity, intelligence and vitality)
* A new gem type: Diamond
* Class specific affix rolls on items
Windows XP/Vista/7 (latest service packs) with DX 9.0c
Intel Pentium D 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+
NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT or ATI Radeon X1950 Pro or better
1 GB RAM (XP), 1.5 GB (Vista/7)
12 GB available HD space
DVD-ROM (required for retail disc versions only)
Broadband Internet connection
1024x748 minimum resolution